Operation Safe Surrender
Do you have a non-violent misdemeanor warrant?
Operation Safe Surrender will allow people with outstanding warrants a chance to safely have their warrant reviewed, and potentially resolved, instead of being arrested. This is a one-day event. Operation Safe Surrender is not an amnesty program, but will offer favorable consideration from the Court. Click here for more information.
Before you get started, you will need:
- Your case number or your citation number
- Total amount(s) due (Shows under Financial Summary on the case)
Don't have that info? Click the button below to search our records.
Also Please Note:
- You are responsible for all amounts due including any fees or service charges that apply.
- Payments will be posted to your case within 1-2 business days.
Making a Payment - Traffic Tickets
ONLINE PAYMENTS - click on of the following links:
- ELECT TRAFFIC SCHOOL AND PAY TICKET (within 30 days only)
PHONE PAYMENTS are only accepted for payment plans or late traffic tickets. (No Traffic School Elections Via Phone)
- call 1-888-604-7888 (Reference PLC 4303)
Making a Payment - Criminal Cases