FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND REPORTS
The Finance Department prepares and maintains the following:
- County's financial statements in accordance with guidelines established by the Government Accounting Standards Board, and other authoritative bodies;
- A sound financial reporting system, accessible by each department of the Board of County Commissioners;
- Coordinate the annual financial audit performed by the county's independent certified public accounting firm;
- The County's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, a publication compiled of audited financial statements, related disclosures, and statistical information;
- Additional financial reports including the Citizens' Annual Report, quarterly reports to the Board of County Commissioners, and information on the County's capital dept.
To provide the public with important information regarding the operation and services of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, the following reports have been placed on the web site. The financial reports and statements contained herein are historical and present financial positions as of their particular date. The Clerk's Office assumes no obligation for updating these financial reports and statements. Each financial report and statement is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Clerk's Office and without notice.
The Clerk's Office has taken reasonable security measures to protect the integrity of its website and information posted thereon. However, no website can fully ensure against security breaches. Unauthorized attempts to change information on this web site is prohibited. The information contained on this site is merely informational and no reliance should be placed upon it for making legal, business or other important decisions.
I agree to and understand the above.